We meet again, guys!!! This week I felt confused on
something and many things happen that I’m unexpected about it. Stay strong my
heart!
So, today I’m writing about 5 things that I will take note
when I’m in teaching world after 12 weeks of pedagogy class. I think I’m really
had fun in this class and I felt so sad after finish this class. There is no more
an excellent lecturer that always ask question until I’m stuck to answer it.
First, I need to understand
my student. I need to be in student shoes to understand them. It is very
important to understand the student very well because it is show how concern we
are for them. Try to understand their feeling and their behaviour. When I’m
already understand, I think it is very easy for me to control my student. For
example, if I understand that Ahmad is someone who really hate when someone
scored him directly, so I need to use others way when I need to tell him what
he did is wrong. Maybe I can try to talk softly to him.
I think preparation
is very important that I need to take note when I’m in teaching world.
Everything that we do need to prepare it first before we do it. It can help us
to fix what we are going to do. In teaching, we need to prepare what topics
that we want to teach. We also need to prepare how we going to delivered the
information. What kind of method that we want to use? Also, we need to think
the suitable activity that we can do in the class to attract the student. So,
preparation is really needed during teaching process.
Then, patience is
one of thing that I need to take note. Patience is included in how we control
class management. It is very hard for us to control the class. Sometimes,
student behaviour always minimize our patience limit. So, we need to have
patience to control the class. We also need to find ways how to handle the
class.
Teacher
professionalism is needed in teaching world. As a teacher, we need to have
professionalism in teaching and learning process. Professionalism is we need to
act as a teacher and try to control our emotion and behaviour. Never bring the
problem that we had during the class. never broke down the student mood with
your problem. One thing that I remember from my lecturer, Dr. Ng is never show
your bad mood in the class although you have confronted with a big problem. Try
to be actor or actress in the class as happy person and focus what we are going
to do in the class.
Finally, we need to know what is priority in the class and we need to have passion to achieve the objective. We know already that our
priority is our student in the class. We need to be active teacher to make sure
that our priority get the first-class services. So, to achieve this, we need to
develop our passion as a teacher. When we have passion to do it, we already
know who is our priority and what we want to achieve. We also will be very
interest and strong spirit to teach in the class.



Hi Madi ! I love the way you show your passion for being a teacher in the future. I hope you become a very nice teacher and many students love you. :)
ReplyDeleteI have a question when you said understand your students. What if you are be given to the class which seriously didnt like to study and always make noise when teacher come in to the class. How you are going to handle them?
Thank you.
Hi Madihah. Like you have mentioned above, patience is one of things that teachers should take note. How you will handle and try to maintain the patience when the issue come from parents, not students ? Of course it need a different approach. Hope you can clarify this things for me. Thank you. Have a good day ahead.
ReplyDeletehi umi. thanks for read my entry. there are many to overcome this kind of student. first, when you understand your student you will know how to control them. for student who always make noise, you must find what they are interest about. try to be in their life and fixed it in the way that they can get it. for example, student who noisy usually have strong communication skills so that you can use it as their advantage using communication in your class. Thank you
ReplyDeletehi fatin, your question is about how im gonna handle the parent right? for me you need to use different approach. as a teacher you must to have connection with the parent. you need to have proper manner and try to act professional too. never confront with parent in emotional ways. you need to use psychology to approach. first maybe you should know them so that you can know how to handle it. Thank you
ReplyDeleteHai madi, I really like your concept of understanding your student as you stated so that it will be easy to control them. That is right, some teacher out there does not concern about their student, they just come teach and go away. Which might lead to students discipline problems or their will end up learning nothing. As a teacher we should be concern on students so that they will be comfortable learning in classroom.
ReplyDeleteHai danitah..thanks for read my new entry. Yes. as a teacher you need to concern about your students because they really need our care. The school discipline will be decrease if we able to control this problematics student. Actually the student who involve in school discipline, they attention for others. They just want to attract us to be close with them. I hope we will become a teacher who have passion and committed with our work. Thank you.
DeleteYes madi, i will sure implement this in future when i became an educator. I hoping that too, with all those value im sure we are going to be a teacher who have all the passion and committed to our work.
DeleteHi Madi, I just want to a little bit. I appreciate your fourth point which is teacher professionalism. It is true enough that as teachers we must inculcate this. I will practice this too now onwards. Good luck madi.
DeleteHi kiran. Thanks for reading my blog.teacher professionalism is very important in our career as educator. I hope that you can apply teacher professionalism in your class.never be buyer to your student. Thank you
DeleteHi Madie, I love what you wrote in your blog besides that I would like you to consider doing your lesson plan as well as you can keep up with your time management in that and keep on track about your objective. Just sharing my thoughts :)
ReplyDeleteHi preeti. Thanks for reading my blog. I like your suggestion and i think i will apply it in my lesson plan. I hope you can apply the things that i post in my blog. I hope you will become excellent educator. Thank you
ReplyDelete