Hello guys.. Nowadays, the weather is bad..Hope all of you in good conditions..
Today I would to write about my experiences during mock teaching
preparation. Yes, such a tired day for me in preparing mock teaching. There are
many new things that happen during preparation. But it helps me to be more
creative and knowledgeable.
First, I need to choose what the topics that I’m want to teach in
mock teaching. I need to find a suitable topic because not all my friend in my
class know about economics. Some of them are from science stream. So, I need to
choose topics that is easy for them to understand about it. Then, I need to be
careful when designing my lesson plan. It must be achievable by the student
that I’m teach. I need to know what the school of thought that I need to
choose. It must suitable with the teaching and learning process. For example, I
used behaviorist school of thought because they need to follow my instruction systematically
because it was fact and some of it have calculation.
Next, I need to boost my idea to find what the activity that I want to
make it in the class. I need to use my critical thinking to make sure the
activity will attract the student and they have fun during the activity
process. I must reorganize the activity to make sure the student can do the
activity. To make the activity, I need to play it first to see the progress of
the activity is smooth and relate with the topics. I also to find way to hook
the student to focus in the class. So, I should find lesson material to make
the student feel interest to learn about it. For example, I can use video on YouTube
and play it in the class.
I also to make research what the thing that I can use in the class. Maybe
I can use technology in the class. Also, I need to make the slide presentation look
attractive. I need to find a picture that related with the topics. It very
difficult to find the picture that relates with topics. I also need to use my
money to buy teaching aids like manila card, marker, color paper and so on. I also
need to do by myself the materials that I need to use in the class.
I think to be a teacher is very hard. There are many things that I need
to do. I also must be in student shoes. I need to use creativity in designing
my class. Yeah, that's all that i want to share with you guys this week.
See you again!!!




Hi Madihah. I have going through line by line your story. I can see you working so hard, you plan well your mock teaching as well. I can see your mock teaching is one of the best that have so much energy and creativity. I would like to ask a question if you dont mind. How you get so much energy for your mock teaching? Any person who inspired you?
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
hi umi, thanks for read my entry. actually i dont have any passion to be a teacher. but after a few class of pedagogy, i started to develop my passion in teaching. how i get so much energy? actually im felt very nervous on that day. it is very hard to do something that new for you. but i already boost my spirit to teach in best way and the other student will understand. im also try to pretend it is actual class. despite all nervous, actually im really felt excited during mock teaching. maybe from my excitement that give my energy during mock teaching. talking about inspiring, i just think i need to do my best for my mother because my mother always asked about my progress in my assignment and activity. im tried to be the best among the best. so that i can tell my mother about it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi Madihah. I already go through your entry. It is such difficult to find the materials and information especially for your subject which is economics. May I know after you struggle yourself to find the information and do research, are you satisfied with your work including your mock teaching? Could you explain on it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi annurah. Thanks for read my blog.Actually it is very to find material for economics.About satisfaction, i still hope that i can do more.for example, provide more activities. But after all i still feel grateful for my mock teaching
DeleteMaybe i can do it well at another time. I hope that we can do excellently during the real class.it is important when the actual rather than mock teaching. Thank you