Hi guys, we meet again in my new entry.
Alhamdulillah, thanks God. I’m already finish my mock
teaching. Yeah!!! Such a new and best experience for me in mock teaching. There
are many interesting things happen during this mock teaching. Although it was
very nervous for me during my mock teaching but I tried to give all out and my
best. So, for this entry, I would like to choose one of my classmates that I’m
think that he or she do it very well. For me, Fatin Arina Hanafi is the best teacher for mock teaching among my
classmates. There are many reasons why I choose her. I’m really like her
charisma and appearance during mock teaching. She really looks like teacher.
Fatin teach English subject in the class. She chooses
preposition as her sub-topic for mock teaching. It’s very nice topic that she
chooses. It is easy for us to understand and try to act as her students. The
interaction between teacher and student are excellent during her mock teaching.
First, Fatin use Naruto characters in her class. She tried to make it
interesting and had fun during their class. Naruto character are famous among
the student. She also tries to make interaction when she asked the class what
they see at the slide. She also uses this character when she explains what is
the preposition is. The interaction will make student focus in the class.
Next, I really like voice projection by Fatin. She good in
control her voice. She tries to play with the tone of her voice so that the
student will not dreaming during the class. Also, its very nice to hear Fatin
speaks in English because she has slang. She able to explain the subject very
clear. Apart of that, I’m really like the activities that Fatin did in the
class. It is very fun activities and she tried to include every student in the
class. She also has humanity when some student can’t answer the question, she
asks others student to help.
I’m also like how Fatin designed her slide. It’s because it
looks very simple and nice. Also, the information is simple but knowledgeable
and easy to understand by student. The slide also doesn’t feel confused because
she just put the important information by using a simple word. She also put
picture to make it beautiful.
In conclusion, I think I need to apply it in my teaching
process. It is good to be act like her. Also, a big applause to her and my
classmates because everyone do it very well despite all nervous and first
experience. I hope this experience can make me improves my teaching style.



Hello Madihah. I'm also agree with you that Fatin Arina is one of the best presenters of the mock teaching. She did very well and I really love of her spontaneous speaking and confidence. She also good where she was able to interact with students through the games which is fun and interesting. It makes students participate in the classroom activity. That's what we want. So, Madihah, you have all of your friends' mock teaching. So, what are things that can you take note from others mock teaching in order to improve your mock teaching more better?
ReplyDeleteOh Madihah. so nice of you . Thank you. Btw, even i am not able to see your mock teaching but i am sure you did well. I just read Adli's review about your mock teaching and now i feel so bad for not be able to see it. Hope there will be a full video of your Mock teaching. Thank you.
ReplyDeletehi adli.. i think i need to use my creative thinking to make my class interesting. economics is a heavy subject that are really bored and more fact. so i would like to apply like fatin did in her class which is try to relate the topics with something real and technology. also, i need to be more energetic so that the class would not turn dull. so i need to use my voice projection too. Thank you
ReplyDeletehi fatin. im not nice at all just i think that your mock teaching is really excellent. im sad that you cant watch my mock teaching.. maybe next you will able to see it. i hope that you will become a best teacher and improve more so that you can be an excellent teacher. thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Madihah for replying my comment. Yes, I think using technology is one best way to make your lesson be more interesting. You can also Kahoot! games as such what I have did in my mock teaching. And I also could provide some help in order to assist you using technology application. Don't be shy, Madihah. We are both educators. Thank you, Madihah.
ReplyDeleteMost welcome adli. Yes, i think technology is very important to apply in the class because nowadays every student like to use technology. Thanks for your suggestion about kahoot. I know about kahoot when you apply it in the class. I will use it later.thanks
Delete