I am newbies here!!!
Hi everyone, my name is Nur Madihah Rusli and from Kuala Terengganu. I am taking Bachelor of Education (HONS) majoring in Economics. I am very enjoys to read a novel and watching movies. I also like to hangout with my friends to enjoy the nature.
2 years from now, I will become an educator or teacher to-be. I always heard from my school time until now that I am very suitable to be a teacher although I'm not interested about it. But I always think that teacher is noble work. Without a teacher they will not have a doctor, lawyer, engineer and others. After I was exposed with teacher life it feel very fun and interesting to be a teacher. Because I am majoring in Economics, so I will be an Economics teacher. For me to be a teacher you need to have a good personality, kind, and most importantly patience. It is because you need to handle different kind of student.
How i get involved in education study? After SPM, I apply to the IPG and also some scholarship. Then I get interview with IPG and Yayasan Peneraju Pendidikan Bumiputera (YPPB). During interview with YPPB I apply for Bachelor of English and Bachelor in Journalism and Broadcasting. I have no thought to apply in education. After a few weeks, YPPB had call and offered me to take Bachelor of Education. After I discussed with family and accept the offer from YPPB. Now, I in second year in Bachelor of Education. Wish me luck guys!!!
During my study, I really like this quote from Marva Collins. Marva Collin is an American educator. From this quote, I know that teacher is very hard work. During school time, I can see the teacher who are really make this quotes useful. I am also want to be like that. The good teacher never make down their student and try their best to teach them. I really poor in Geographic during Form 3 but my teacher always try their best to teach me and the result is good. I really thankful to this teacher. So, I want to be good teacher like her.



0 comments:
Post a Comment